Photo is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may be different.
All orders are self-checkout. Phone orders are not accepted. All prices are firm and non-negotiable. We accept Visa/Mastercard only. All orders M-F before 3pm EST usually ship same day once final credit card authorization is completed. Our 7 warehouses ship via UPS/Purolator only. No pick-ups. Order inquiries can be made by calling 1-800-556-1971.
Ships from our international warehouse. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
|3 - 4||$13,802.79|
|5 - 9||$13,769.69|
|10 - 24||$13,736.59|
|25 - 99||$13,703.49|
I was skeptical at first, wondering about possibly defective product, return/refund hassle. Then I took the leap of ''faith'' and ordered my first Lenovo desktop computer, with French keyboard and French Windows 7 Professional. It arrived next morning via Purolator, in the middle of Center Quebec Drummondville area! I have been working with this undestructible computer since December 2011. I just ordered a Lenovo notebook yesterday, it's on its way this morning!
Most excellent service, products, prices.
Accelerates every step of the copper certification process
The DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper test solution enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifying a cable is one part of a process that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you’ll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that slow the process down – setting up the tester incorrectly, testing to the wrong limits, waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures, misinterpretation of results, and producing test reports that customers cannot understand.
As part of the Versiv cabling certification product family, the DSX CableAnalyzer Series provides accurate, error-free certification. In the installation business there are multiple teams, varying media types and multiple testing requirements. The difference between being profitable or not is just a few percentage points. The DSX certifies copper cabling, complies with all standards including Level VI/2G accuracy, making jobs easier to manage, and getting to system acceptance faster. It’s not just for the expert technicians and Project Managers. Individuals of various skill levels can improve the set-up, operation, test reporting, and simultaneously manage diverse projects.
• Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
• Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, 8, Class FA, I/II and all current standards
• ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
• Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up, and eliminates errors
• Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ management software
• Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
• Intertek Verified to TIA Level 2G – the most stringent accuracy requirement
• Endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
• Built in Alien Crosstalk testing capability
• Compatible with Linkware™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software.
• Used for certification of installed cabling Cat 5E / Class D, Cat 6 / Class E, Cat 6A / Class EA, Class F and Class FA
• High speed test time of Cat 6A in 10 second
• Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk and distance to shield faults
• Internal memory capacity up to 12,000 tests results including full graphics
• 5.7" capacitive touchscreen
• lithium-ion battery with capacity of 8 hours
• First certifying tester able to measure TCL and ELTCTL
• HDTDx analyzer with Dedicated Diagnostics
• Measuring continuity of shielding and resistance imbalance
We are committed to understanding the needs of our customers and providing the service and products you need for your continued success.
Over 10,000 products in stock and ready to ship.
Same-Day shipping on most orders placed before 3pm EST.
We accept North American Visa and MasterCard only.
I ordered a projector recently and I liked how a rep contacted me because it was a fairly expensive order. I didn't get to speak to somebody when I called so it was great that someone did call me back not long after to respond. The shipping time was extremely short (3 days). I was surprised.
Today's savvy buyers deserve an unbeatable shopping experience.
PC-Canada.com delivers an unparalleled selection of brand name products at the lowest possible prices and same day/prompt shipping.