It's nice to finally have an alternative to CC, I've had two orders with PC-Canada thus far and they've both been handled great. Customer service has been beyond excellent, with prompt and courteous replies to both phone and email. They were even able to custom order some hard to find parts for me that were unavailable at my usual sources. Shipping has been quick, even when ordering back-ordered products. If their prices continue to remain this competitive, I can't see myself using the competitors that I've been stuck with for so long.
The Intermec CN70 Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computer is ideal for field-mobility applications that demand a compact form factor with no compromise on ruggedness. Next-generation architecture, combined with market-leading wireless communications and data capture capabilities, delivers optimal worker productivity.
We Didn't Compromise; Neither Should You
Selecting the optimal rugged mobile business solution that satisfies the needs and preferences of IT, Operations and the device user has often required trade-offs: size vs. ruggedness; weight vs. battery life; support and maintenance of multiple devices and platforms vs. a streamlined, single solution to perform different jobs and functions.
The no-compromise design of the CN70 and CN70e achieves true functional agility with the perfect balance of ruggedness, duty cycle and ergonomics.
The CN70 and CN70e's design is optimized for field mobility environments. Specifically the CN70 is optimal for mobile field service and transportation workers who need power and performance in a compact form factor. The CN70e offers the same power-packed computing but comes with a larger keypad design making it ideal for delivery environments where workers may be wearing gloves or have more data input intensive applications. Extend the use of the CN70 and CN70e into hazardous locations with the nonincentive certified (Div. 2) CN70 and CN70e.
We have also surrounded the CN70 and CN70e with a complete set of intelligent business solution software, tools, services and training modules, delivered by Intermec and our global network of best-in-class reseller and ISV partners, to create the smoothest and smartest possible integration into your workflows.
Every 70 Series mobile computer comes pre-loaded with Intermec's ScanNGo client to provide a premium device provisioning experience to simplify and expedite device staging operations. The standalone ScanNGo client enables CN70 and CN70e users to provision, configure and automatically download application software even over WWAN in a matter of seconds rather than minutes by simply reading pre-configured bar codes.
• Power-packed mobile computing in terms of size, weight and ruggedness
• Superior computing performance and application response time
• Flexible radio technology provides optimal network coverage and a superior solution for implementing least cost routing strategies
• Exceptional battery life for long device run time without extra size and weight
• Advanced bar code imaging technology with motion tolerance for snappy scanning and white illumination with laser aiming for high read rates
• Brilliant display with extended life touch panel
• On-board diagnostics provides device health visibility and reduces downtime
• Full compatibility with printers, application software, communications, and a complete set of peripherals and accessories enabling a comprehensive enterprise business solution
• Non-Incendive option for hazardous locations CN70 and CN70e