Photo is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may be different.
Ships from our international warehouse. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
|3 - 4||$2,628.49|
|5 - 9||$2,574.24|
|10 - 24||$2,519.99|
|25 - 99||$2,465.75|
Placed my order on Friday, and received the headset on Monday. This was exactly what I wanted, and much cheaper than buying the same product on amazon.ca or elsewhere. My new go-to store for electronics.
The Intermec CN70 Ultra-Rugged Mobile Computer is ideal for field-mobility applications that demand a compact form factor with no compromise on ruggedness. Next-generation architecture, combined with market-leading wireless communications and data capture capabilities, delivers optimal worker productivity.
We Didn't Compromise; Neither Should You
Selecting the optimal rugged mobile business solution that satisfies the needs and preferences of IT, Operations and the device user has often required trade-offs: size vs. ruggedness; weight vs. battery life; support and maintenance of multiple devices and platforms vs. a streamlined, single solution to perform different jobs and functions.
The no-compromise design of the CN70 and CN70e achieves true functional agility with the perfect balance of ruggedness, duty cycle and ergonomics.
The CN70 and CN70e's design is optimized for field mobility environments. Specifically the CN70 is optimal for mobile field service and transportation workers who need power and performance in a compact form factor. The CN70e offers the same power-packed computing but comes with a larger keypad design making it ideal for delivery environments where workers may be wearing gloves or have more data input intensive applications. Extend the use of the CN70 and CN70e into hazardous locations with the nonincentive certified (Div. 2) CN70 and CN70e.
We have also surrounded the CN70 and CN70e with a complete set of intelligent business solution software, tools, services and training modules, delivered by Intermec and our global network of best-in-class reseller and ISV partners, to create the smoothest and smartest possible integration into your workflows.
Every 70 Series mobile computer comes pre-loaded with Intermec's ScanNGo client to provide a premium device provisioning experience to simplify and expedite device staging operations. The standalone ScanNGo client enables CN70 and CN70e users to provision, configure and automatically download application software even over WWAN in a matter of seconds rather than minutes by simply reading pre-configured bar codes.
• Power-packed mobile computing in terms of size, weight and ruggedness
• Superior computing performance and application response time
• Flexible radio technology provides optimal network coverage and a superior solution for implementing least cost routing strategies
• Exceptional battery life for long device run time without extra size and weight
• Advanced bar code imaging technology with motion tolerance for snappy scanning and white illumination with laser aiming for high read rates
• Brilliant display with extended life touch panel
• On-board diagnostics provides device health visibility and reduces downtime
• Full compatibility with printers, application software, communications, and a complete set of peripherals and accessories enabling a comprehensive enterprise business solution
• Non-Incendive option for hazardous locations CN70 and CN70e
Over 10,000 products in stock and ready to ship.
Same-Day shipping on most orders placed before 3pm EST.
We accept North American Visa and MasterCard only.
I'm new to this site, last week, I placed my first order, I entered wrong credit card number, support team gave me a call the next minute, the item arrived the next day, excellent service and even more excellent price...without a second thought, I'm back today to place more order...great job!
Today's savvy buyers deserve an unbeatable shopping experience.