Versatility speaks for itself. The Intermec CN51 offers thousands of ways to get more done with a choice of Android or Windows, a large, resistive multi-touch display, Flexible Network™ Radio (in North America), superior scanning, processing, battery power and more.
• O/S Versatility – Supports Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 and Android™ 4.1 Operating Systems for flexible application support and migration*
• Display – Large 4" brilliant WVGA multi-touch display allows for more graphical user interface, display-centric applications
• Rugged – Withstands multiple 1.5m (5ft) drops to concrete across the operating temperature range and an IP64 seal rating against rain and dust
• Scanning – Features best-in-class motion tolerance, and support for omnidirectional 1D & 2D barcode scanning
• Flexible Network – Includes UMTS and Flexible Network (UMTS/CDMA) WAN radio options with voice and data support as well as 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, and GPS with GLONASS support
• Battery – Industry-leading performance that lasts a full 8-hour shift and beyond, enhanced by patented smart battery technology
• Processor – Equipped with a power-efficient 1.5GHz dual core multi-engine Texas Instruments OMAP4 processor architecture, with 1GB RAM and 16GB Flash memory
When business depends on mobile workers being nimble, empowered and well informed, having flexible, multi-function technology tools in their hands is always a smart idea.
The Intermec CN51 mobile computer offers unparalleled versatility allowing the choice of Windows® or Android™ operating systems on a single device coupled with a power-packed 1.5GHz dual core, multi-engine processor design with 1GB RAM, and 16GB Flash for the highest degree of future-proofing capability.
Designed for a superior user experience, the CN51's large, multi-touch, outdoor-readable screen provides ample room for application viewing with less scrolling and greater productivity, as well as more space for capturing more legible signatures. It's also equipped with state-of-the-art smart battery technology, delivering battery life that lasts through a full shift and beyond without interruption to replace or recharge the battery to get the job done.
The CN51's high performance imagers provide optimal barcode scanning capabilities even in low light scanning environments with unmatched motion tolerance and snappy scanning to eliminate costly delays and user frustration during scan-intensive applications.
The 5 megapixel color camera combined with Intermec's cutting-edge image processing technologies deliver advanced capability beyond just capturing an image. Mobile Document Imaging (MDI) and Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) provide a fast and reliable way to convert full-size paper documents or check payments into electronic files while out on the road, transmitting directly from the point of capture to the back-office workflow.
Enterprises with large, geographically dispersed workforces need adaptable network coverage. The CN51 answers the call with its voice-capable Flexible Network™ Radio (in North America), allowing the same device to operate on either CDMA or UMTS wireless networks. Depending on which network provides the best geographic coverage or the lowest cost, the CN51 can be switched on-the-fly, should coverage needs change.
Industry leading Software and Services solutions like Intermec's CloneNGo offer breakthrough device provisioning that makes it easy to replicate a master configuration across an unlimited number of devices to get up and running quickly. Intermec SmartSystems™ Management Console also monitors key sub-systems including scanning, communications, and device health, to prevent issues before they impact operations.
Intermec's Medallion Advanced and Support Services help protect your investment by reducing unexpected operational impacts of network communication issues or minimizing device downtime due to accidental breakage.