I ordered three colour cartridges for my laser printer on a long weekend and then thought I had ordered one item wrong; so I sent a follow-up email and requested a change order and gave a different item number. On the next business day I got a very pleasant email back asking me if I was sure I wanted the new item number because it meant I would get two cartridges of the same colour. I was really impressed with the attention to detail of the person handling my order! She was very pleasant throughout the email exchange of sorting out what I needed and correcting the billing. I had chosen PC-Canada based on cost of the product and shipping price as I had never purchased from them before, but based on the service I received, I will definitely be returning. The service was spectacular compared to service I have received when I have ordered the same products elsewhere. Shipping speed was fast also also which I really appreciated. But most remarkably, they really pay attention to their customers' needs!!! Thanks PC-Canada!
The Barracuda Backup Server 190 is a powerful appliance installed onsite to provide full local backup of current and historical data, high backup performance and fast network-based local restores.
• 200 GB Backup Volume
• 500 GB Internal Capacity
• 1U Mini Rackmount Chassis
• 1xGigabit Ethernet
The Barracuda Backup Service combines automatic local data backup via the Barracuda Backup Server with secure online backup to two redundant data centers in separate geographic locations. The Barracuda Backup Service copies data from any computer or storage platform and provides fast local storage and restores. The Barracuda Backup Service safely maintains backup data offsite using efficient replication techniques designed to conserve bandwidth and minimize the cost of disaster recovery. Other capabilities include:
• Automatic Backups. Administrators set the schedule for how often backups should run throughout the day. This eliminates the risks associated with manual backup.
• File System Support. The Barracuda Backup Server supports a flexible range of connectivity options for backing up data from network file systems including CIFS (Windows), SSHFS (Mac and Linux/Unix) and NCP (Novell).
• Windows System Support. Backup agent software is included with the Barracuda Backup Service to capture System State backups of servers running Windows Server 2003 & 2008 (standard, enterprise and SBS editions), Windows Storage Server 2003, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
• Exchange Support. Backup agent software is included with the Barracuda Backup Service to backup Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003 and 2007.
• Microsoft SQL Server Support. Backup agent software is included with the Barracuda Backup Service to backup Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008.
• Full Local Backup. The Barracuda Backup Server offers sufficient storage for a complete copy of an organization's current and historical data.
• Fast Local Restore. Administrators can restore data directly from the Barracuda Backup Server at local network speeds. This is the quickest way to recover lost data or recreate historical data.
• Secure, Redundant Replication. Multiple layers of encryption, including AES 256-bit, protect the integrity of data transferred offsite. Barracuda Networks' two offsite data centers use highly redundant disk-based hardware in a fully encrypted and secure format.
• Alert Notifications. The Barracuda Backup Service automatically provides email alerts to administrators when service issues are detected. Notifications are sent when errors or file warnings are detected in backups or, when files are missing.
• Regulatory Compliance. The Barracuda Backup Service encompasses the security requirements to cover a wide range of industry-specific regulations, such as HIPAA for the healthcare industry, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley for financial organizations.