Ordering was simple, shipping was fast; they had notified me right away that I had accidentally keyed in a wrong credit card number. Once I had given them the correct number, my order was processed right away. Will order again from this company.
Hear Clearly. Clarity's patented hearing technology, Clarity Power™, makes hearing easy again by
• Minimizing background noises
• Eliminating feedback and distortion
• Managing soft/loud sounds to produce clarity
• Amplifying incoming sound up to 30 decibels or 6 times louder than a standard home phone
• Offering four (4) tone settings to customize your listening experience
• Utilizing DECT 6.0 technology for clear, interference-free communication
See Clearly. More than just the biggest buttons that are easy to see, this thoughtful design delivers:
• Easy to see high contrast numbers
• Contoured keys with soft-touch material for comfort
• Backlit keypad that is easy to see at night
• Large font and high contrast caller ID screen
Easy to Use. A simplified design coupled with Clarity's 40 years of innovation makes the D702™ easy to use.
• Extra loud and clear handset speakerphone for hands-free conversations
• Ten (10) speed dial buttons to store important numbers
• One-hundred (100) name and number phonebook with ten (10) memory buttons
• Twenty (20) Last Number Redial memory
• Easy to hold lightweight and ergonomic handset
• Belt Clip for hands-free mobility
Superior Technology. Clarity's dedication to innovation provides each phone with effective solutions to better fit into your lifestyle.
• Hear-It-Ring Clarity ringer has ten (10) loud and clear melodies plus six (6) levels of volume.
• Expandable up to 5 handsets (model D704HS)
• Both the large keypad and CID display light up as a super bright visual ringer
• Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm)
Superior Support. Clarity's focus is serving seniors with:
• Both a U.S. and Canadian based team of fifteen has been serving the needs of seniors for over 40 years understanding and meeting their specific needs
• Over 10 million seniors served since 1969, Clarity helps keep Seniors connected to family, friends and their community.