Adobe Font Folio 11 is a collection of more than 2,300 fonts from the Adobe Type Library in OpenType format, which provides enhanced linguistic support, advanced typographic features, and true cross-platform compatibility. Use Font Folio 11 to expand your design options in virtually any medium - including print, web, video, and electronic documents.
|Manufacturer:||Adobe Systems, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number:||47060147AE00A00
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.adobe.com
|Product Name:||Font Folio v.11.0
|Software Name:||Font Folio v.11.0
Design with superior typefaces:
- Expand your design options with more than 2,300 high-quality OpenType fonts (including 170 new fonts) from world-renowned foundries, including Adobe, ITC, Linotype, and Monotype Imaging; cutting-edge firms such as LetterPerfect and MVB Fonts; and talented individual designers, such as Timothy Donaldson and Jill Bell.
- Use award-winning Adobe Originals typefaces, including one-of-a-kind designs and classic revivals created by expert type designers at Adobe.
- Use opticals packages that provide four or more separate designs, each optimized for a different range of point sizes, from small text for footnotes to large type for headlines.
- Enjoy updates to the Adobe Type Library, including revisions to many fonts to make them more consistent in layout behavior.
Create for any medium:
- Print confidently, knowing that Adobe fonts offer reliable quality whether output to inkjet printers, laser printers, imagesetters, or platesetters.
- Prepare classic or cutting-edge title effects for all your digital video and multimedia projects.
- Create animated GIF images and other typographically rich elements for your web pages.
- Complement your Adobe PDF workflow with Adobe typefaces, which can be embedded in Adobe PDF documents in their entirety or as compact subsets.
Enjoy OpenType flexibility:
- Simplify font management thanks to a single, cross-platform font file.
- The OpenType format displays and prints fonts seamlessly on the Mac and in Microsoft Windows and can be used alongside existing font formats in all of your documents.
- Revive fine typography with swashes, small caps, and old-style figures glyphs that are now all contained in one OpenType font file.
- Publish multilingual documents using OpenType Pro fonts that support Central and Eastern European languages, as well as several that support Japanese, Korean, Greek, and Cyrillic.
- Go global with support for Unicode, a platform-independent, international text encoding standard that supports virtually all languages.
- Leverage the latest OpenType specification, including support for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- With Adobe Font Folio 11, Adobe continues its longstanding commitment to developing the highest quality OpenType fonts.
|Operating System Supported:||Windows
|License Type:||Media Only
|Licensing Program:||Adobe Open Options Transactional License Program (TLP)