Adobe PageMaker software is the ideal page layout program for business, education, and small- and home-office professionals who want to create high-quality publications such as brochures and newsletters. Get started quickly with templates, graphics, and intuitive design tools; work productively across Adobe applications; and easily leverage existing content to create customized communications.
|Manufacturer:||Adobe Systems, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number:||17530426AE00A00
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.adobe.com
|Product Name:||PageMaker v.7.0.2
|Software Main Type:||Graphics/Multimedia
|Software Sub Type:||Desktop Publishing
|Software Name:||PageMaker v.7.0.2
Create professional-quality publications:
- Quickly lay out publications by creating frames to hold text and graphics, applying master pages to apply different page designs within a single publication, and using layers to set up a single file for multiple versions of a publication.
- Type and format text directly in layout view, or edit using the built-in story editor.
- Typeset your text professionally by using kerning and tracking.
Ensure tight integration with other products:
- Get up to speed quickly with familiar Adobe menus, palettes, and keyboard shortcuts.
- Place Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop graphics directly into PageMaker.
- Using the new Data Merge feature, merge text and graphics originally stored in spreadsheets or databases to create custom publications, including form letters, mailing labels, envelopes, and catalogs.
Produce reliable output:
- Ensure professional-quality color with integrated trapping and built-in printing of color separations.
- Use color management to ensure the quality and consistency of color output.
- Take advantage of advanced printing options, including duplex printing and the Save for Service Provider and Build Booklet plug-ins.
- When exporting to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), add document information, change security options, and modify advanced Acrobat Distiller settings from within PageMaker.
Explore your creativity:
- Use hundreds of professionally designed templates to lay out your newsletters, brochures, reports, business stationery, and other publications.
- Customize the templates to suit your needs.
- Choose from among thousands of professionally designed clip-art illustrations and photographs.
|Language Supported:||French (Canadian)
|Operating System Supported:||Mac OS
|License Type:||Media Only
|Licensing Program:||Adobe Volume Licensing Transactional License Program (TLP)
- Mac OS 9.1 or Mac OS X (Classic mode only)
- 150MB for installation (200MB recommended)
- 800x600 monitor resolution with 8-bit/256 colors (24-bit, high-resolution screen display recommended)
- For Adobe PostScript printers: Adobe PostScript Level 2 or later