Photo is for illustration purposes only. Actual product may be different.
All prices are firm and non-negotiable. We accept Visa/Mastercard only. All orders M-F before 3pm EST usually ship same day once final credit card authorization is completed. Our 7 warehouses ship via UPS/Purolator only. No pick-ups. Order inquiries can be made by calling 1-800-556-1971.
Ships from our international warehouse. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
|3 - 4||$2,051.99|
|5 - 9||$2,046.99|
|10 - 24||$2,041.99|
|25 - 99||$2,037.00|
Placed my order on Friday, and received the headset on Monday. This was exactly what I wanted, and much cheaper than buying the same product on amazon.ca or elsewhere. My new go-to store for electronics.
Streamlined installation and management, unrivaled scalability and industry-leading virtualization support make the ThinkServer Host Bus Adapters an ideal solution for enterprise, mixed-operating system (OS) and virtual server environments. With powerful management capabilities and broad platform support, they deliver maximum performance in the broadest range of applications and environments.- PCIe 2.0 bus-compliant, with PCIe 1.0 backward compatibility supported
- Support for Message Signaled Interrupts eXtended (MSI-X), improves host utilization & enhances application performance
- Support for 8Gb/s, 4Gb/s and 2Gb/s Fibre Channel devices
- Long wave optical transceiver model available- allows the board to transmit signal over long distances
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) and Virtual Fabric
- Host-to-Fabric FC-SP authentication
- End-to-end data integrity
- Easy deployment of new firmware with minimal server reboots
- Provides superior performance for the enterprise
- Integrates seamlessly into existing SANs
- Supports IT server consolidation and energy conservation initiatives
- Allows application of SAN best practices, tools and processes with virtual server deployments
- Assures data availability and data integrity
- Improves IT staff productivity through simplified deployment and management
|Manufacturer:||Lenovo Group Limited|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0C19478|
|Manufacturer Website Address:||http://www.lenovo.com/ca/en|
|Product Name:||ThinkServer LPe12002 Dual Port 8Gb Fibre Channel HBA by Emulex (0C19478)|
|Product Type:||Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter|
|Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports:||2|
|Number of LC Ports:||2|
|Host Interface:||PCI Express 2.0|
|Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported:||Optical Fiber|
|Fiber Mode Supported:||Multi-mode|
|Data Transfer Rate:||8.50 Gbit/s|
|Form Factor:||Plug-in Card|
|Height:||2.70" (68.58 mm)|
|Width:||6.60" (167.64 mm)|
|Certifications & Standards:|
We are committed to understanding the needs of our customers and providing the service and products you need for your continued success.
Over 10,000 products in stock and ready to ship.
Same-Day shipping on most orders placed before 3pm EST.
We accept North American Visa and MasterCard only.
Good product range and fast delivery
Today's savvy buyers deserve an unbeatable shopping experience.
PC-Canada.com delivers an unparalleled selection of brand name products at the lowest possible prices and same day/prompt shipping.